Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monkey on My Back 3

...yes, the monkey’s still here, though she’s loosened her grip a bit (whose idea was it to give them opposable thumbs anyway)??

And as much as I love the S2 finale, I’m glad there's a month before S3 starts. I really need a break.

I feel like I should post an Exorcise Room for Oh What a Night, because.... oh, what a night! A follow up Exorcise to the first one about my ex, the Helen clone. But things are crazy now, and I'd need time to think on it. If I had planned this blog, I would’ve started writing about her in S1, as Nikki & Helen's affair was first unfolding. So much of their delicious subtext mirrored our own, but I didn’t plan the blog, so....


* update 7/19: I did post an Exorcise Room, tho not exactly about the epi. Funny how that happens...


Between now and the start of S3, I’ll try to fill in recaps for missing S1 epis, but I’m not promising anything. The will is there, truly it is; the time it requires, is not. I’ll see what I can do, though.

Also, if anyone has access to S3 screen caps and is willing to share, can you let me know? Either leave a comment here or PM me. I can’t find any online, and I can’t/won’t recap without them.

And another plea for screen caps from the alleged deleted scene of Oh What a Night - remember, I’ll love you forever if you have them! And if you have S3 caps, I’ll marry you. AND have your children.

Ok, not that last one so much.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your re-caps. They make my day ! :)
You can find all S3 screen caps here : http://www.badgirls.co.uk/episodes/bg3_eps/bg3_ep1.html

SOUL said...

wth is S3 caps????

if i could help i would, but that is something i have never heard of. sorry

Metasin Girl said...

Jo – thanks. The BG UK site is a great place to start, but I need MORE pics. Yes, I’m a greedy bitch like that. You can see how much I love me some screen caps! :-p


There must be at least a few of you out there with private screen cap collections you’d be willing to share!



And Soul – you are a kind, kind Soul. S3 = Season 3 of Bad Girls, the show with which I’m now currently obsessed.

Anonymous said...

Try BG annex but BG/uk has episode pix in "launch,,,viewer".

Metasin Girl said...

Their launch viewer only has like 7 pics per epi. I need that much just for one scene!

But I'll check the Annex links again. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow Mets what a rapacious appetite you have for the screen caps! Not that I'm complaining as its in ALL of our interests...I shall go and seek for you. As its really all about me ya know :-) Gotta have my fix.

Metasin Girl said...

Ah Rose, my little London cheerleader! Your enthusiasm is always palpable here across the pond! (I meant to respond to your earlier comment, but haven’t had a chance).

But thanks for all your reads and comments, Rose - it has truly been a pleasure. If I can find S3 screencaps, I will blog the last season (and if you find them, you know how to reach me) ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am just wondering--you said PM you but I've looked before on this site & there's no clear way to do that with Blogger w/o being a member... is there?? Sorry for the dumb Q but. Cheers! :)

Metasin Girl said...

Sorry, I assumed most people know to find me on afterellen.com. You can send me a PM there (you have to join tho). I’m under “zarathustra” or “zee,” one or the other.

Anonymous said...

Cheers, will do that. (Um. Did I just fail the psychic dyke test...? Dang.)

Metasin Girl said...

No, it was definitely me - I think I failed "Blogging Etiquette 101!" :)

Metasin Girl said...

Uhhh, sorry, but I....got mad over on AE and quit. And deleted my account, so I can’t get PMs anymore.


I might’ve been a bit of a bad girl there… :(

Anonymous said...

No Mets you were never BAD! The meek are sorely disappointed..But I totally understand..I can still hear the piped music though lol

Metasin Girl said...

Awww...thanks Rose! I don’t think you actually saw my tantrum there, tho. But this is why I like you – I suspect that if I... oh, I don’t know, went out and robbed a bank, you’d tell me it was all okay! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL Mets you are right, I would say just that..or something along those lines. :-) I can only suspect that having lost your temper, it was probably justified. Many a time, I have had to grit my teeth on AE..Still its such a shame. I shall e-mail you later. Take care.