Saturday, September 1, 2007

Monkey on My Back 4

At long last, the end of the BG hiatus! I hope everyone got their fill of Helen and Nikki last night :)


I’m kind of coming Back from the Brink myself these days, so I don't know yet if I’ll be recapping S3. I'll have a better idea in the next week or two, so check back.


in the meantime - Go Shell!


**Update** - 9/8

Ok, I’m gonna give this a shot, recapping S3. Be forewarned: I’m a lot busier now than I was during the spring/summer, so recaps won’t be posted until the weekends. At the earliest.

Also, I can’t commit to every S3 epi – I’ll hafta play that one by ear. I won't be heartbroken about skipping some of the epis, but there are others I'm compelled to recap.


So, many many thanks to “ekny” – not just for her *extremely* generous offer to make screencaps for me, but for her gentle persistence/insistence that I blog S3.

Thanks, ekny!!


I’m hoping to have Back from the Brink up...well, as soon as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping coming back from the brink. We will all wait for you. Take care.:)

Anonymous said...

ekny...we the selfish readers who insisted S3 be given the metasin treatment. Thank you! And Mets as always I will look forward to ANY re-cap. Take care and being busy as you are now..does this mean, there will be no realife BG drama..:)..OK back to the chocolate..

Anonymous said...

Waiting is always the hardest part.

Metasin Girl said...

actually, recapping is the hardest part, but it should be up by this weekend!

And sorry, but I couldn't help the delay - those unfortunate, RL intrusions and all...



and Rose, no - thankfully, no drama. Crisis narrowly averted -and I do mean *narrowly* ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looking forward to reading more from you, MG. You're so worth the wait. Thank you to ekny for the S3 screencaps as well. Anyone else miss Dom?