Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Bad Girls Drinking Game

This? This is good. This is very, very good. And found here, on Alternative Bad Girls:

http://www.geocities.com/alternativebgs

Alex, aka The Phantom of Larkhall, you are one funny motherfucker:

Okay you all know the rules. Get a bottle of your favourite drink in, pour yourself a glass and whack in a video of Bad Girls. When one of the following things happen - take a swig - see how long you can last before you get pissed!

1 drink for every time someone says 'innit?'
1 drink for every time Denny says 'man'
1 drink whenever anyone mentions 'jellies'
1 drink for when the Julies say a word or phrase at the same time
1 drink for whenever Nikki flirts with Helen
1 drink for a P.O. breaking a rule
1 drink whenever anyone mentions an appeal

2 drinks if someone gets injured - a full glass if someone dies
2 drinks for whenever there's a P.O within earshot of a personal Helen and Nikki conversation
2 drinks whenever Fenner tells a lie
2 drinks for any scenes held in the garden
2 drinks every time Shell threatens someone
2 drinks whenever Crystal refers to 'them sinners'
2 drinks whenever Yvonne refers to 'my Charlie'
2 drinks whenever Bodybag says 'Well excuse me..'

3 drinks whenever Nikki says 'Piss off Dockley'
3 drinks whenever someone refers to Fenner as a 'bastard'
3 drinks whenever Zandra says 'Twat'
3 drinks for a version of Kumbayah
3 drinks whenever Fenner gets away with something evil

4 drinks for any scenes held in the potting shed
4 drinks for Fenner shagging someone (not attractive)
4 drinks for someone getting beaten up
4 drinks for someone leaving/escaping from Larkhall
4 drinks for a publicity disaster at Larkhall

5 drinks for any Nikki/Helen kisses
AN ENTIRE GLASS When Helen tells Nikki she loves her - Hoorah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah I am reaching for a cup of herbal tea..but I will try and do this drinking test in Mexico lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, this is really funny!! Too bad I don't drink, though... Well, I guess it also works with water - see how long it takes before I have to pee. Not as much fun, though.

Metasin Girl said...

You guys are gonna leave me on my own Thursday nite??

Okay, fine - if I have to drink alone, so be it. But if the recap's not up by the morning, you'll know why....

:-p

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

Hi! :) Just discovered the log of yours - and rediscovered Bad Girls. I remember them airing it in Estonia couple of years ago and then at some point I stopped watching it for some reason (I think it was due to that evil Fenner did not get caught)
Anyway - I love to read your posts here and this "drink ... times when..." - made me laugh. I guess I would be dead drunk after the third row already.
Thank you for this page anyway and all the best from winterly cold Estonia.
Kris