Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Monkey on My Back 2

The Great Helen & Nikki Drought of Season 2 continues... So I started watching the show again, from the start of Season 1. Yep, I'm that far gone.

I just posted last week's epi, Looking for Love, S2.4.

And in addition to the pilot epi, the recap for S1.2, Drug Wars is now up. I’ve been going to town on the screencaps, so enjoy. What a blast it's been doing Season 1 recaps. Thoroughly entertaining.


This blog’s been thrown together pretty haphazardly. And unexpectedly. So if it seems schizophrenic, with epis/seasons posted all over, it’s because it is. Sorry!


May 14th Update - ok, the schizophrenia of this blog was getting to me. I figured out a way to rearrange epis/seasons so at least they're in the right order. Hopefully, that'll be helpful to you all as well.

My ultimate goal now is to have a complete epi recap of S1-3 by the time Season 3 ends - a stand-alone blog for those seasons. When that's done, I can walk away.

I wasn’t fully committed when I started, but that’s changed. So until the end of S3, this will continue to be a work in progress, but a labor of love nonetheless.

7 comments:

Dorothy Snarker said...

Hey there MetaSin (great name, btw), I just wanted to pop by and say thanks for reading -- both blogs apparently. Gillian is a bit of a pill, isn’t she?

You’ve got quite the Bad Girls spectacular going on here. I must admit (and don’t hold this against me), but I’ve never watched the show. It’s not for any malicious reasons or lack of interest, I just need to sleep every now and again.

Metasin Girl said...

Yes, Gillian can be quite the pill (a much nicer word, btw, than I would’ve picked). And I like both your blogs!

But sleep?? What is this "sleep" of which you speak? NO Bad Girls? I...I...I don’t know even what to say! I won’t hold it against you, but I strongly suggest you start watching. Immediately!

Anonymous said...

Going Guv-less is horrid.

What's the point?

Metasin Girl said...

No point at all that I can see. Hence my return to S1 and lack of recap (temporarily) for last nite.

But no Nikki either?? It might’ve placated me a bit if she was in last nite’s epi.

Oh Shed, why do you tease us so??

Anonymous said...

Shed is run by gay women--and you ask why they tease us so???


Let us count the ways.

Anonymous said...

You better start writing or Sylvia will be all over workers' comp.

And how much longer are we supposed to wait to see the Guv's tongue?

Visiting day can't come soon enough.

Metasin Girl said...

No worker’s comp for Sylvia! She'll be at Larkhall til she drops.

And I couldn’t tell you about Helen’s tongue – I only know it’s Missing in Action. And I am missing its action.

So I’ll be lost in S1 until she returns...